One size doesn't fit all.
In today's world, there's no reason for a law department or law firm to be locked in to one technology when every matter is unique.
One of the most insightful truths we have learned from our clients is that legal service providers often conflate solving legal problems with delivering legal technology. In reality, we hear from our clients that what matters most is our commitment to listen, and then recommend the simplest, most efficient, and cost-effective way to solve their problems.
And more often than not, a simple, elegant solution suffices.
Level Legal offers several technology tools with our service and is continually vetting others to ensure we can offer our clients the best option for their needs, when needed. We also use our clients' own technology to create solutions—whatever is best. After careful vetting and our hands-on experience, Level Legal offers these proven cloud and on-premise options for most use cases:
- Casepoint: The end-to-end full-strength technology platform we selected as our cloud tech partner for its security, scalability, simple, powerful user experience, processing speed, advanced analytics and CAL, and no line-item fees.
- Relativity: The battle-tested on-prem standard for traditional data processing, document review, analysis and production. Relativity offers numerous options for additional capabilities, like those listed below.
- Blackout: Automated redaction tool used with Relativity.
- Brainspace: Analytics platform for compliance, eDiscovery, and investigations. Can be integrated with Relativity.
- H5 Matter Analytics: Relativity-integrated analytics tool for email threading, near duplication identification, name normalization, privilege, and PII.
- Veritone: Automated cognitive computing tool used with Relativity to transform and analyze audio, video, and other non-text-based data sources.
Technology is a means to an end, but it's never the solution itself.
It's a tool, like pen and paper, only as good as the human intelligence behind it.